Adventures of a LuLu

Mischief and Mayhem in East Asia

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!
My Photo
Name:
Location: Seoul, South Korea

Steer away from the beaten track and leave a trail for others to follow.

10.4.05

This week I have been mostly....

  • Teaching
  • being set up on a date by my colleague with a English bloke who works at the airport. Or at least, she has suggested it, she is yet to do it.
  • Studying Korean from a famous book written by Seoul National University.
  • Making up rude sentences in Korean (some swear words acquired this week due to my colleague feeling it necessary to teach me them, so that I don't make a pillock of myself in the classroom...ie saying English words that sound like korean swear words. There was an incident 2 weeks ago when she ran out of the classroom, had a laughing fit, and walked back in 10 minutes later, calm and composed).
  • Coughing until I throw up. Twice. Always good for the soul.
  • Emptying bottles of Soju (ok, just 1).
  • Then phoning my ex boyf at 2 in the morning (SKT)
  • Gate-crashing an ajumma's 70th birthday party in a big hall designed for such events. Well, not really. Frank sort of new the ajumma in question, and it was his father that was invited, but his father did not go, so Frank went instead, and brought me with him. But it felt like gate-crashing, as I am a foreigner, and I know how Koreans, especially the older generation feel about it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Linisuen said...

knowing evil to avoid evil huh? :)

Gatecrashing OAP parties is very rude, unless you brought cake? did you bring cake? no...probably not.

It's ok to call people at 2am when you're drunk...because here it is only 6pm and its not really a disturbance. So if you get drunk at 6pm SKT then call...that would be a problem :)

5:43 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

jordans for cheap
nmd r1
nike air force 1 high
michael kors handbags
prada eyeglasses
yeezy boost 350
nike roshe run
hermes belt
adidas nmd
huarache shoes

12:07 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home