Adventures of a LuLu

Mischief and Mayhem in East Asia

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!
My Photo
Name:
Location: Seoul, South Korea

Steer away from the beaten track and leave a trail for others to follow.

19.3.05

친구가 한국에 와요

Events this week:

Study Korean, got some people together for St Patricks day, finalised plans with Rob, suprise internal Gomdo test, found somewhere for the Sa Bo Nim at the Miryong-dong Gomdo Dojang to study English, lost my mobile phone at the local high school (followed by a panic-stricken phone-call from myself), met up with people to celebrate Bobby's birthday.

Meanwhile The Boss has informed me that he will be moving me closer the hagwon soon after Rob leaves, to Saekyong apartments. So I am moving home...in Korea. Whooppeee dooo.

Tomorrow morning I will be making the exhausting journey from the sleepy city of Gunsan to the hustle and bustle of Incheon airport...by myself. Watch this space for

ROB AND LOUISE'S MOST EXCELLENT ADVENTURE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home