Adventures of a LuLu

Mischief and Mayhem in East Asia

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!
My Photo
Name:
Location: Seoul, South Korea

Steer away from the beaten track and leave a trail for others to follow.

26.2.05

친구

So, what have I done this week?

1) gave my knee a rest by not going to Gomdo
2)lost my bank card, resulting in a trip to my bank, stopping the card and getting a replacement; one of the new-style ones with a chip.
3) Near my home I bumped into Ed , who was on his way to meet his adult students at the local bar/soolchip. He invited me to join them. Four glasses of maekju and a coin toss later, we were singing our hearts out in a naerubang.
4) The next day, I had a splitting headache all day. At the end of my working day I have four 1-to-1 students, two of which are sisters, aged 11 and 13 (taught serperately). Thursday is game day, so we played scrabble...the first word the sisters produced was "beer". I read the word on the board through my migrane, a sorry reminder of the night before (but I only had 4 half pints!). I was not impressed.
5) Two of my teenage classes were better behaved this week, and we had fun. However my other two teenage classes were quieter, but still very noisy.
6) Spent friday night chatting to Rob on messenger, discussing arrangements for taking half my stuff back to England, the other half to be carried in a 65l rucksack during my travels in the rest of East Asia.
7)Today Eun-Jung accompanied me to the sauna. I was approached by a 7 year old who was looking for friends (친구) to play with, and wanted to practice her English on me. She asked me (in Korean) where I was from, and was suprised to discover that people in England talk English. She then commented that I speak English very well!!!

I have been in the 45, 75 and 94ㅇC rooms, but passed on the hottest. Eun-Jung is currently taking a bath downstairs, naked with other women. Despite the sweatiness, I really didn't want to join her. Women are so critical of each others bodies; to make matters worse, I am a foreigner...all eyes will be on me.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great blog! I also have a site about water ski tournament
. You can check it out at water ski tournament
.

Also, as a special bonus, I want to tell you about a great site that is giving away a FREE Sony DVD Handycam. Just click the link below and enter your Zipcode to qualify.

FREE Sony DVD Handycam

8:36 am  
Blogger oakleyses said...

north face, louboutin pas cher, true religion outlet, nike tn, nike roshe run uk, nike air max, polo lacoste, lululemon canada, nike air force, vans pas cher, nike free run, kate spade, hollister uk, michael kors, mulberry uk, michael kors pas cher, polo ralph lauren, oakley pas cher, burberry pas cher, converse pas cher, longchamp pas cher, jordan pas cher, replica handbags, coach purses, true religion outlet, guess pas cher, timberland pas cher, coach outlet, ray ban pas cher, nike blazer pas cher, true religion outlet, michael kors, michael kors outlet, nike air max uk, sac hermes, coach outlet store online, air max, sac longchamp pas cher, true religion jeans, nike free uk, hogan outlet, sac vanessa bruno, new balance, north face uk, hollister pas cher, ray ban uk, ralph lauren uk, abercrombie and fitch uk, nike roshe, nike air max uk

10:54 am  
Blogger oakleyses said...

ugg uk, barbour uk, karen millen uk, ray ban, canada goose outlet, swarovski crystal, moncler uk, supra shoes, pandora charms, vans, converse, links of london, doke gabbana, converse outlet, canada goose outlet, ugg pas cher, moncler, louis vuitton, toms shoes, canada goose, canada goose, pandora jewelry, louis vuitton, gucci, moncler, nike air max, canada goose, pandora uk, coach outlet, moncler outlet, marc jacobs, montre pas cher, ugg, juicy couture outlet, wedding dresses, replica watches, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, moncler, louis vuitton, canada goose jackets, moncler outlet, thomas sabo, barbour, canada goose uk, canada goose outlet, lancel, swarovski, moncler, louis vuitton, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, pandora jewelry, juicy couture outlet, louis vuitton

10:55 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home