Adventures of a LuLu

Mischief and Mayhem in East Asia

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!
My Photo
Name:
Location: Seoul, South Korea

Steer away from the beaten track and leave a trail for others to follow.

4.5.05

Stop Thief!!!

I bumped into Joel a couple of days ago and complained yet again about absence of photographic technology. He kindly offered for me to "steal" some of his photos from his website. I was rather jealous of the ones he took of the cherry blossoms when they were in full bloom, so here they are:

Eunpa Cherry Blossoms

The road by Eunpa lake, stretching under a canopy of blossom trees.

Eunpa Cherry Blossoms 2

Eunpa Cherry Blossoms  3

Cherry blossoms close-up

....

My Gomdo master has suggested that if I come back to Korea, that maybe if I train hard enough I could become a Sa Boo Nim. Not bloomin' likely. Besides there would be too much hassle with immigration..There is no visa that I am aware of that will allow me to do this.

Job opportunity in Korea number 4 and counting.

2 Comments:

Blogger Max said...

Don't forget the "tourist visa" with mandatory vacations every 90 or 180 days (depending on where you came from)... Given the pathetic state of Korea's immigration policies, it's the visa of choice, and a great impetus to explore Asia.

12:51 am  
Blogger Louise said...

becoming a sa boo nim ie gomdo trainer would mean that i would need to stay in korea indefinately.

Thanks anyway, and thanks for posting on my blog!
xx

1:04 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home