Adventures of a LuLu

Mischief and Mayhem in East Asia

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!
My Photo
Name:
Location: Seoul, South Korea

Steer away from the beaten track and leave a trail for others to follow.

18.2.05

Valentine's Day

It is with a large dollop of guilt that I was unable to treat all of my students to chocolate for Valentine's Day, given that I have roughly 150 of them. If I had just given my Babies chocolate, the rest of my students would have complained, I would never hear the end of it. Thus I opted for not giving chocolate to any of them.

However, I received a few tasty treats myself from a handful of my students, which made me feel worse.

Valentine's day

The rose had a chocolate ball inside, which fell out on the bus and rolled away, never to be seen again.

My students were huffy that I didn't give them anything...this is the second time I have failed them, the first time was Pepero Day (which I wasn't aware of until the day itself). I can't imagine that I will be receiving much on Teacher's Day (15th May).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home