Adventures of a LuLu

Mischief and Mayhem in East Asia

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!
My Photo
Name:
Location: Seoul, South Korea

Steer away from the beaten track and leave a trail for others to follow.

19.1.05

Today is a good day

Well, I teach at the other hagwon today for starters. I had some more photos taken of myself and the Urchins. I also found out that the directors wife wants to hold a birthday party for me at the hagwon because I am away from home. I wasn't sure whether to be grateful or to react with pride and indignation.

urchins 004

urchins 003

After hagwon I went to Gomdo, and for the first time I was able to show off to Jan-Nim that I have mastered no 2 and part of no 3. The last part of number 2 involves a jump, starting with my right leg forward, and spinning in the air to land with my left foot forward in the Ponse position. Meanwhile I am thrusting my sword in a diagonal upwards movement, bringing it behind me mid-air and sweeping it diagonally downwards an to the right as I land. Sound difficult? that's because it is!!! So, if I ever want to show off, I can do this sequence!!! (Heehee).

Today I managed to take a photo of Ye Reem attired in her favourite colour...pink! Nearly everything she owns, from clothes to toys is pink! Last year it was red...

Ye Reem in Pink

5 min later...

urchins 007

Ye-Reem a! RRRRaaaaahhhhh!!!! Ye-Reem hates her snow-leapord hat as it is too big at the top and she thinks that it makes her look ugly. I think she looks rather cute!

The only disappointment today is that I found out that I cannot buy a memory card that is suitable for my camera as it is too old. I was really looking forward to taking more than 20 good quality photos on an interesting day out.

5 Comments:

Blogger سکوتی بالاترازفریاد said...

hi i live in the korea

my name is mehdi are you married?
u weblog very very god tanx

www.kivaj.blogspot.com

8:13 pm  
Blogger Louise said...

glad you enjoyed blog. why ask me if I am married?

8:17 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi i live in tehe korean (han kok) weblog very very god

you are meried?

www.kivaj.blogspot.com

8:17 pm  
Blogger oakleyses said...

north face, louboutin pas cher, true religion outlet, nike tn, nike roshe run uk, nike air max, polo lacoste, lululemon canada, nike air force, vans pas cher, nike free run, kate spade, hollister uk, michael kors, mulberry uk, michael kors pas cher, polo ralph lauren, oakley pas cher, burberry pas cher, converse pas cher, longchamp pas cher, jordan pas cher, replica handbags, coach purses, true religion outlet, guess pas cher, timberland pas cher, coach outlet, ray ban pas cher, nike blazer pas cher, true religion outlet, michael kors, michael kors outlet, nike air max uk, sac hermes, coach outlet store online, air max, sac longchamp pas cher, true religion jeans, nike free uk, hogan outlet, sac vanessa bruno, new balance, north face uk, hollister pas cher, ray ban uk, ralph lauren uk, abercrombie and fitch uk, nike roshe, nike air max uk

10:49 am  
Blogger oakleyses said...

ugg uk, barbour uk, karen millen uk, ray ban, canada goose outlet, swarovski crystal, moncler uk, supra shoes, pandora charms, vans, converse, links of london, doke gabbana, converse outlet, canada goose outlet, ugg pas cher, moncler, louis vuitton, toms shoes, canada goose, canada goose, pandora jewelry, louis vuitton, gucci, moncler, nike air max, canada goose, pandora uk, coach outlet, moncler outlet, marc jacobs, montre pas cher, ugg, juicy couture outlet, wedding dresses, replica watches, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, moncler, louis vuitton, canada goose jackets, moncler outlet, thomas sabo, barbour, canada goose uk, canada goose outlet, lancel, swarovski, moncler, louis vuitton, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, pandora jewelry, juicy couture outlet, louis vuitton

10:51 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home