Adventures of a LuLu

Mischief and Mayhem in East Asia

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!
My Photo
Name:
Location: Seoul, South Korea

Steer away from the beaten track and leave a trail for others to follow.

13.1.05

Little 'uns

Below are some photos of my youngest students at my other hagwon; they are all around 7 years old...and deceptively cute.

My Babies-the boys

The boys...the smallest one is a new student as of the day I took the photo. The boys were very keen to have their photo taken!

My babies-the girls

The girls were shy over having their photograph taken; these are the girls that agreed to it.

the girls

urchin

...And these are the girls that didn't. The bottom photo shows my youngest student (before the new boy arrived). The past few weeks have been spent engrossed in this particular comic book rather than in my teaching...

Me n the kids, yo. Kick it. Taken by my colleague, but has come out blurred; will have another one taken at some point. The nice thing was that even the girls rushed to have their photo taken with me!!!

PS see bottom left of the photo.... there's always one!!!

me n the kids, yo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home