Adventures of a LuLu

Mischief and Mayhem in East Asia

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!
My Photo
Name:
Location: Seoul, South Korea

Steer away from the beaten track and leave a trail for others to follow.

28.6.05

Classic Moment

Just one of those classic moments came and went while I was sat here at the PC bang.

In the past I have commented on the Korean man's obsession with computer games. I was chatting to Matt when I looked over the side of my kiosk and noticed a hospital drip trundle past. Attached to the drip was a Korean man in his mid twenties, dutifully wheeling his fluids behind him as he walked over to his friend who was glued to the computer screen. This man had a log-in card in his hand...obviously he had been playing games himself.

It has never ceased to amaze me the apparent addiction of the Korean nation (or at least the male half) to computer gaming. This was the icing on the cake.

1 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

It was a very good post indeed. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it in my lunch time. Will surely come and visit this blog more often. This is Pictaram Online Instagram User Posts and Story web viewer.

2:47 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home