Adventures of a LuLu

Mischief and Mayhem in East Asia

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!
My Photo
Name:
Location: Seoul, South Korea

Steer away from the beaten track and leave a trail for others to follow.

6.6.05

At the Beach


Beach 001/Worms
Originally uploaded by Eleruen.
Today Son-guk and I planned to climb Daedoonsan but unfortunately he did not get out of bed in time. Instead we went to the beach, the first time I have been to a beach in Korea. There were many restaurants and market stalls selling fish, eels, muscles etc, swimming around haplessly in tanks, waiting to be eaten. At one stall I saw a plastic bowl containing worms, the name of which escape me. I declined from trying some.

2 Comments:

Blogger Louise said...

개불알

3:26 pm  
Blogger Louise said...

no...
개불

2:33 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home