Adventures of a LuLu

Mischief and Mayhem in East Asia

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!
My Photo
Name:
Location: Seoul, South Korea

Steer away from the beaten track and leave a trail for others to follow.

24.11.04

Trust NO1

The batty old lady I met on the coach on the way to Muju keeps on phoning me (see previous blog). She is desperate for me to marry her son. Why??? I don't know. I have never met him. Perhaps he is ugly, or has a nervous twitch, or if he is anything like his mother, just plain weird. Mind you, for all I know this could be old Korean tradition, so I should not slate it.

However, it is winding me up, to the point where I have resorted to asking people to follow the code if they ever want to phone me. Unfortunately I don't have caller ID on my apartment phone(or at least, I don't think I do); perhaps I should ask the Boss if he will set this up for me.

So the moral of the story is: TRUST NO ONE, even if they are a seemingly innocent 60 year old lady.

Today at Kumdo, my trainer showed me one of the sequences of movements I have to perform in order to get my green belt. I almost had a heart attack. For such a short title, the sequence is long and difficult, and involves jumping and swinging my sword at the same time. God help me. How will I ever remember all of that??? I have taken to writing everything down in a note book, so I have some hope of being able to practice it at home. Even if I dont get it perfect whilst at home, at least it will go some way towards helping me remember the sequence.

I'm off to school now, armed with chocolate to share with my colleague(other school,of course) as she is so good to me. I just love her to bits!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home