Adventures of a LuLu

Mischief and Mayhem in East Asia

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!
My Photo
Name:
Location: Seoul, South Korea

Steer away from the beaten track and leave a trail for others to follow.

6.11.04

Freaky hair

Discussed gay Koreans with my Korean colleague yesterday. My generation recognise gays, but they are believed to be not quite right in the head. She had never heard of them wearing an earing in the left ear. Hmmmm. Food for thought.

Stayed over at Paula's again, and watched telly until 4am. I got a craving for mangoes I would not shut up about it. I took me a while to sleep because of it. I would do anything for a mango I really would.

12 hours later I was sat in the hairdressers having my hair dyed then chopped. The colour does not suit me as well as I thought it would, looks a bit punky. I did not expect it to come out in a block colour and so stricking. The aim was to warm my face and have it contrast my eyes. It does that all right! Students and staff alike will not recognise me on Monday! And if they do, I hope they like it; they will tell me outright if they don't. At least they're honest.

I planned to find out if there is a tourist info office somewhere, but I did not have time today, and I doubt it will be open on a Sunday. Its back to Gomdo on Monday now I think it can hack it, but I will probably have to start from the begining, as i have lost a lot of my strength and flexibility, what I had of it that is.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Nadine said...

Hey thanks for visiting my blog, Louise. I dont know how to get you a message other than posting one on your blog. But you dont seem to have updated it in a long time! Anyhoo, I'd be interested to read updates. :o) Later on...

6:58 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home