Adventures of a LuLu

Mischief and Mayhem in East Asia

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!
My Photo
Name:
Location: Seoul, South Korea

Steer away from the beaten track and leave a trail for others to follow.

5.10.04

Boring

The weekend was pretty uneventful. Saturday night and sunday night was spent at Paula's with videos (again). Saturday lunchtime saw me trapsing round the shops desperately looking for some sturdy shoes so I could do some hill walking. None of the shoes here fit me, I sit uncomfortably between sizes, so I came away empty handed. Saturday afternoon was spent cleaning the disgusting fridge. I am proud declare that it is now sparkling and fully functional. Saturday night was the first time I have ever been on top of a 14 storey apartment building; I stood on the roof and gazed at the stars. Sunday was spent at E-Mart, looking for basic food that I can recognise and thus able to cook without poisoning myself. The apples were ridiculously expensive, around 3.50 for 4 apples. I think I will shop at the market stalls for fruit from now on.

Today was my third day at Gumdo. I am getting there slowly, the language barrier a bit of a problem. James and I are doing it together, but he already knows Kemdo (Japanese version), so I have a feeling he will accelerate through the belts leaving me behind, jealous and pathetic. Also I am being made to do it right handed.

Gomdo 14/10/04

Not normal training, just sparing...James blocks as the brown belt does one of his swanky moves

Gomdo 14/10/04

James and Kwang Jan-Nim, the Gomdo master/teacher

Gomdo 14/10/04

Ye-Reem, Jan-Nim's daughter, who unfortunately can't keep still long enough to take a decent photo...bless her

Kumdo 14/10

This photo has earned itself the most number of views on my flickr site...can't think why...

Yesterday the Boss sprung 150 reports for me to write; I do not know the students names yet as I have only had them twice each, and they are Korean. Anyway, I used the Korean teachers comments as a guide and managed to get them done last night and this morning. (The deadline was yesterday, how retarded).

Oh well, back to work and my minions.

8 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

yeezy boost 350
nike mercurial vapor
cheap jordan shoes
longchamp le pliage
nike zoom
true religion jeans
nike air force 1
nike air force 1 low
lebron 13
adidas nmd r1

12:09 pm  
Anonymous Cara Mengobati Benjolan di leher said...


thank you very helpful article

Cara Mengobati Penyakit Typus
Cara Mengobati bisul
Obat Benjolan Dimata
cara mengobati kulit tangan mengelupas
Obat Herbal untuk Biang Keringat

11:42 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

www0530

tory burch outlet
canada goose outlet
ray ban sunglasses
nfl jersey wholesale
cheap jordans
michael kors outlet
canada goose outlet
kate spade outlet
nba jerseys
dansko shoes

4:36 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

www0626
bulls jerseys
mizuno running shoes
cheap mlb jerseys
mulberry outlet
christian louboutin shoes
coach outlet online
christian louboutin outlet
oakley sunglasses
jordan shoes
world cup jerseys






4:33 pm  
Anonymous Pengobatan Fistula Ani Tanpa Operasi said...

The article is very helpful, thanks for sharing information

Cara Alami Mengobati Ginjal Bocor

10:59 pm  
Anonymous Obat Menghilangkan Jerawat Sampai Tuntas said...

The information is very good indeed, may be useful for everything

Cara Mengobati Nyeri Sendi
Cara Mengobati Parkinson
Pengobatan Efektif Kutil Pada Tubuh
Cara Mengobati Degenerasi Makula
Obat Pneumonia Pada Anak
Pengobatan Cacar Air Ampuh

12:40 pm  
Anonymous Obat Mata Kabur dan Berbayang said...

The article is very useful, thank you for sharing. Allow me to share articles about health here, God willing, useful. thank you :)

Obat Ginjal Bocor Tradisional
Obat Kanker Lambung Herbal
Penyebab Radang Sendi dan Pengobatannya
Cara Pesan QnC Jelly Gamat Asli

9:28 am  
Blogger yanmaneee said...

jordan shoes
yeezy 700
kyrie 5 shoes
kate spade handbags
curry 6 shoes
balenciaga
ultra boost
christian louboutin shoes
nike air vapormax
nba jerseys

2:25 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home