Adventures of a LuLu

Mischief and Mayhem in East Asia

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!
My Photo
Name:
Location: Seoul, South Korea

Steer away from the beaten track and leave a trail for others to follow.

14.9.04

Money and Frustrations

Today my flask leaked water all over my bag, soaking everything including the mobile that the Boss gave me. It is completely flooded. I took it to the Telecom store to have it repaired; they cannot promise that it will be fixed, but they will do their best. I have suggested to the Boss that if the phone is still broken tomorrow when I go to pick it up, that I will buy a new phone, which I will give him at the end of the year. It would have to happen to a LuLu.

One consolation is that I received my training wage plus a quarter of my airfare today, though no doubt I will have to spend some of that money on a new phone.

The usual confusions occured in the classroom today: some classes had text books or reading material, others I will have to make up a curiculum as the parents are refusing to buy more books for their children's English classes, as it does not count towards anything. At least I have some books which I can use for reference.

So tomorrow I am off to a different school. The Boss states that it is his elder brother's academy, and insists that I will get paid. We shall see...if I don't I will string him up by his balls.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I added a link to your site Lulu. Was it really a flask or is that British for water bottle? Because I would love to carry around a flask all day. You don't by chance know where Andi got cat litter do you? I need to get some in the near future and I can't find it anywhere.

P.S. I also put some pictures of Andi's party on my site if you want to come steal them and save them or whatever. I e-mailed them to everyone else but didn't have your address.

Joel

www.aboutjoel.com

11:06 pm  
Blogger Sadeesh said...

Very nice blog
thanks for sharing

Thailand tour packages
Malaysia Tour Packages
Singapore Tour Packages
Sri Lanka Tour Packages
Dubai Tour Packages.co.in

6:07 pm  
Blogger oakleyses said...

louis vuitton, longchamp outlet, nike outlet, oakley sunglasses, uggs outlet, ray ban sunglasses, longchamp outlet, tory burch outlet, oakley sunglasses, prada handbags, polo outlet, michael kors outlet, longchamp outlet, nike air max, louis vuitton, oakley sunglasses wholesale, christian louboutin, burberry outlet, ray ban sunglasses, christian louboutin uk, michael kors outlet online, gucci handbags, burberry handbags, kate spade outlet, ray ban sunglasses, michael kors outlet online, ugg boots, tiffany jewelry, nike air max, louis vuitton outlet, cheap oakley sunglasses, replica watches, christian louboutin shoes, michael kors outlet online, christian louboutin outlet, nike free, prada outlet, louis vuitton outlet, jordan shoes, chanel handbags, uggs outlet, uggs on sale, oakley sunglasses, replica watches, tiffany and co, michael kors outlet, louis vuitton outlet

10:25 am  
Blogger oakleyses said...

north face, louboutin pas cher, true religion outlet, nike tn, nike roshe run uk, nike air max, polo lacoste, lululemon canada, nike air force, vans pas cher, nike free run, kate spade, hollister uk, michael kors, mulberry uk, michael kors pas cher, polo ralph lauren, oakley pas cher, burberry pas cher, converse pas cher, longchamp pas cher, jordan pas cher, replica handbags, coach purses, true religion outlet, guess pas cher, timberland pas cher, coach outlet, ray ban pas cher, nike blazer pas cher, true religion outlet, michael kors, michael kors outlet, nike air max uk, sac hermes, coach outlet store online, air max, sac longchamp pas cher, true religion jeans, nike free uk, hogan outlet, sac vanessa bruno, new balance, north face uk, hollister pas cher, ray ban uk, ralph lauren uk, abercrombie and fitch uk, nike roshe, nike air max uk

10:27 am  
Blogger oakleyses said...

ugg uk, barbour uk, karen millen uk, ray ban, canada goose outlet, swarovski crystal, moncler uk, supra shoes, pandora charms, vans, converse, links of london, doke gabbana, converse outlet, canada goose outlet, ugg pas cher, moncler, louis vuitton, toms shoes, canada goose, canada goose, pandora jewelry, louis vuitton, gucci, moncler, nike air max, canada goose, pandora uk, coach outlet, moncler outlet, marc jacobs, montre pas cher, ugg, juicy couture outlet, wedding dresses, replica watches, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, moncler, louis vuitton, canada goose jackets, moncler outlet, thomas sabo, barbour, canada goose uk, canada goose outlet, lancel, swarovski, moncler, louis vuitton, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, pandora jewelry, juicy couture outlet, louis vuitton

10:29 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home