Adventures of a LuLu

Mischief and Mayhem in East Asia

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!
My Photo
Name:
Location: Seoul, South Korea

Steer away from the beaten track and leave a trail for others to follow.

12.9.05

Mrs Son, Dana and I


Mrs Son, Dana and I
Originally uploaded by Eleruen.
Saturday night I had a farewell gathering at The Hospital, the bar that I am a veteran of. Most of the people in the next few photos have already been mentioned several times before, so I am not going to add any detail with each of the photos, as you know who they are!

Gomdo Gwangjangnim and the two Sabomnims turned up briefly, which was nice. Kim Sa Bom stayed a moment longer, and I had to work my hand out of his grip, though he did not hold me as tightly as when I saw him earlier in the week, completely drunk and staggering all over the street (him that is, not me).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home