Adventures of a LuLu

Mischief and Mayhem in East Asia

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!
My Photo
Name:
Location: Seoul, South Korea

Steer away from the beaten track and leave a trail for others to follow.

23.8.05

Funky car


Funky car
Originally uploaded by LouiseL.
This car was parked in the town centre. Notice that it is parked dangerously on a corner, right next to a crossing. This is typical of Korean style driving and parking. Yesterday I was stood at a crossing (with a pedestrian light), albeit on the edge of the road rather than on the pavement, when this idiot approached me in his car, honking his horn. Why? Because he wanted to park right where I was standing, blocking the crossing. Another one of those moments where I see somthing impractical, or simply down-right dangerous, and say to myself "this is SO illegal in England".

To me, all cars look EXACTLY the same in Korea...same brands, colour, style and age. "So then sir, please describe your car" "well, its black/grey/white/beige, 1 year old, and is a Daewoo/some other Korean car manufactor-choice of around 5 max...delete as appropriate.

Because of the above, this and the car below it DESERVE to be on my website.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home