Adventures of a LuLu

Mischief and Mayhem in East Asia

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!
My Photo
Name:
Location: Seoul, South Korea

Steer away from the beaten track and leave a trail for others to follow.

25.8.05

Day 20

Phoned HSBC last night, and authorised the transaction for the tours in the Philippenes. The tour group emailed me this morning to let me know that they have charged my account. This is good news and gives me a small sense of relief. Also transfered some more money from my Korean bank account to my British one, and found out that I can purchase travellers cheques immediately at my bank. Thus on my last pay day in September, I can put the money into my Korean bank account, withdraw some of it in US Dollars and some in US Dollar travellers cheques, then transfer the rest into my HSBC account.

Now I just have to plan the rest of my trip in Phillipenes, the flight from Cebu to Bangkok, the tours in Thailand, then the flight back to the UK from Thailand. I use the word "just" but actually there is so much more to do. Also my hair is in state of disarray and needs chopping, and my teeth need checking, scaling and polishing....so much to do, so little time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home