Adventures of a LuLu

Mischief and Mayhem in East Asia

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!
My Photo
Name:
Location: Seoul, South Korea

Steer away from the beaten track and leave a trail for others to follow.

21.5.05

My Life 1


Teachers Day
Originally uploaded by Eleruen.

The next series of photo blogs is a mini documentary: a day in the life of Lulu. Yesterday my camera arrived ( I bought it on the internet for half the price in the shops). The following are my camera's virgin photos. I will probably post some more on the same theme at a later date. You can see a larger version of these photos by left-clicking on them.

I will kick-start this with a photo of my Teacher's Day gifts (15th May). Apparently, the children give gifts to their school teachers rather than their academy teachers, as really the holiday is for them and not us. I was lucky that my Boss granted us all the day off the following Monday, and that I received a couple of presents from appreciative students. The rose was given to me by 'Ben' in my 5B class, the Jasmine shower gel by 'Christina' in 5A, and the box of snacks by another student in the same class, because "you are always hungry, teacher!" Cute!