Adventures of a LuLu

Mischief and Mayhem in East Asia

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!
My Photo
Name:
Location: Seoul, South Korea

Steer away from the beaten track and leave a trail for others to follow.

21.5.05

Fruit Stall


Fruit stall
Originally uploaded by Eleruen.
Upon crossing the street, immediately to my left there is a fruit stall, which is there on most days. The stall keeper was kind enough to pose for me (in fact, he seemed to quite enjoy it). The yellow fruit is that strange variety of melon that was mentioned a few weeks back. Market stalls and supermarkets alike will not allow you to buy just one or two pieces of fruit. This is great if you have a family to feed (and Koreans do, they never live alone)but expensive if you live alone. Even in the fridge, you are lucky for the fruit to last past 4 days.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there " Louise " --- I was in the search engines researching SEO Software when I came upon your blog..... I don't know if you are out of place in the engines, or I am out of place and just don't realize it :-)

9:46 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home