Adventures of a LuLu

Mischief and Mayhem in East Asia

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!
My Photo
Name:
Location: Seoul, South Korea

Steer away from the beaten track and leave a trail for others to follow.

8.10.05

Adventure Bound

I have been in Bangkok, Thailand's capital city since Tuesday night. Today is my first day of the 18 day tour, and I will be meeting everyone for the first time tonight, at the hotel. So far I have taken around 100 photographs of Bangkok alone, but I have no time to put them on here. The weather has been generally wet and miserable, with tuk-tuk drivers offering me 50 Baht ride (70p) for a 10 minute walk back to my hotel, knowing that I would be grateful for the shelter from the rain. However, I ignore the pestering, lies, and cajooling, and so far have walked everywhere....I feel relatively comfortable in Central Bangkok compared with the cities of the Philippines.

I have visited around 5 temples, toured on the river, been to the Bangkok National Museum and explored the grounds of the Grand Palace. The food here is delicious...spicy with the familiar lemon-corriander tang that I have experienced back in the UK. I have shocked a few Thai's by choosing ONLY the spicy dishes from the menu....if I am here inThailand I should at least try the food!!!

Tomorrow I will embark an overnight train north to Chang-mi...from now on the next 18 days are in the hands of my tour guide.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello!
This is a very interesting blog about antique coral jewelry tibetan turquoise.
I myself have a site where You can find a complete directory of antique coral jewelry tibetan turquoise resourses so please visit antique coral jewelry tibetan turquoise and tell me what You think.

4:21 pm  
Blogger Interad said...

Hello, I am a korean visitor, good to see you.
I am sure that your blog page looks great to me which mean looking crowded so, I would like to let everybodies know korea information official site korea.net same as Dynamic korea - contains all about korea news and informations, please let me introducel this cool site. Dynamic korea offer korea travel, culture, food, arts and government info exactly what you want to knowstained glass korean drama. You better check it out some time.

9:08 pm  
Blogger Sadeesh said...

Very nice blog
thanks for sharing

Thailand Tour Packages
Singapore Tour Packages
Malaysia Tour Packages
Sri Lanka Tour Packages
Dubai Tour Packages

5:00 pm  
Blogger dong dong said...

201510.27dongdong
coach outlet
uggs clearance
Cheap Michael Kors Handbags Outlet
uggs sale
Air Jordan 6 Champagne Bottle
Michael Kors Handbags Clearance Outlet
Designer Louis Vuitton Handbags Outlet
michael kors outlet
louis vuitton outlet stores
coach outlet online
ugg boots
abercrombie store
tory burch sale
Louis Vuitton Online Shop Stores
michael kors bags
toms outlet
michael kors outlet
nike trainers
coach outlet store online
Louis Vuitton Official Site Outlet Stores
ugg boots
ugg boots sale
Louis Vuitton Outlet Stores Usa
Nike Kobe Bryant Basketball Shoes
Abercrombie and Fitch USA Outlet Store
Louis Vuitton Outlet Mall Store
Christian Louboutin Outlet Sale Cheap Online
Oakley Polarized Sunglasses Cheap Outlet Store

7:36 pm  
Blogger 郑佳颖 said...

nike air max 2017
curry 3
pandora bracelet
yeezys
links of london
tom ford glasses
cheap jordans
nike air max
yeezy
longchamp handbags

12:07 pm  
Blogger عبده العمراوى said...

شركة الصفرات للتنظيف بالرياض
شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالجبيل

4:44 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home