Adventures of a LuLu

Mischief and Mayhem in East Asia

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!
My Photo
Name:
Location: Seoul, South Korea

Steer away from the beaten track and leave a trail for others to follow.

8.10.05

Adventure Bound

I have been in Bangkok, Thailand's capital city since Tuesday night. Today is my first day of the 18 day tour, and I will be meeting everyone for the first time tonight, at the hotel. So far I have taken around 100 photographs of Bangkok alone, but I have no time to put them on here. The weather has been generally wet and miserable, with tuk-tuk drivers offering me 50 Baht ride (70p) for a 10 minute walk back to my hotel, knowing that I would be grateful for the shelter from the rain. However, I ignore the pestering, lies, and cajooling, and so far have walked everywhere....I feel relatively comfortable in Central Bangkok compared with the cities of the Philippines.

I have visited around 5 temples, toured on the river, been to the Bangkok National Museum and explored the grounds of the Grand Palace. The food here is delicious...spicy with the familiar lemon-corriander tang that I have experienced back in the UK. I have shocked a few Thai's by choosing ONLY the spicy dishes from the menu....if I am here inThailand I should at least try the food!!!

Tomorrow I will embark an overnight train north to Chang-mi...from now on the next 18 days are in the hands of my tour guide.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello!
This is a very interesting blog about antique coral jewelry tibetan turquoise.
I myself have a site where You can find a complete directory of antique coral jewelry tibetan turquoise resourses so please visit antique coral jewelry tibetan turquoise and tell me what You think.

4:21 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

nike air max 2017
curry 3
pandora bracelet
yeezys
links of london
tom ford glasses
cheap jordans
nike air max
yeezy
longchamp handbags

12:07 pm  
Anonymous Obat Pelancar Haid paling Ampuh said...

___

This information is very useful. thank you for sharing. and I will also share information about health through the website

Khasiat QnC Jelly Gamat
Cara Menghilangkan Bekas Luka Di Wajah
Cara Cepat Mengatasi Iritasi Kulit
Obat Tumor Jinak diatas Bola mata
Pengobatan Scabies secara Alami
obat sakit dada

3:17 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

thank you very useful information admin, and pardon me permission to share articles here may help :

Cara mengatasi nyeri telapak kaki
Obat tumor rahang
Cara menyembuhkan radang paru paru
Obat angin duduk tradisional

9:23 pm  
Blogger على محمد said...


شركة رش مبيدات بالاحساء
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالاحساء

7:17 am  
Blogger Syakira Khumaira Azzahra said...

Your article had provided me with another point of view on this topic. I had absolutely no concept that things can possibly work on this manner as well. Thank you for sharing your opinion

obat herbal untuk ambeien yang ampuh dan aman
pengobatan benjolan di leher belakang

5:50 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home